Friday 7 January 2011

Close En-Counters of the Burger Kind

Counter Burger Visit 1.

We were on holiday and enjoying LA a great amount more than I'd expected. The Counter (which I always call Counter Burger, and refuse to change) is known for it's seriously dizzying range of choices.

*photo in here of menu*

This was about 3 years ago, so I don't remember it exactly, but I do remember feeling a bit let down as I ordered. There was a wildcard thrown in there, but I was going for a beef burger, in a hamburger bun, spicy pepperoncinis, nothing too crazy.
But when it arrived it absolutely hit the spot, along with the skinny fries - half potato, half sweet potato.

This was before my obsessive *take a photo of all the great food I eat* nature set in. Which happened somewhere in the depths of mainland Europe, thanks for the Kaiser Chiefs and Popcorn Catering. They didn't serve burgers, otherwise they'd probably make the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment